- Perform comprehensive needs analysis: position requirements, role, responsibilities and challenges.
- Gain insight into the company culture, vision and goals.
- Assist in the creation of a position description and compensation.
- Establish timelines, expectations and recruiting objectives.
- Conduct comprehensive candidate search using our extensive talent database, industry associations, relevant competitors and broad network of industry experts.
- Identify qualified passive and active candidates.
- Interview initial list of candidates to assess suitability and qualifications.
- Verify credentials, work history, reference check and cultural fit — establishing a short list of candidates.
- Provide client with short list candidate skill, qualification and accomplishment matrices.
- Perform thorough reference checks on leading candidates.
- Facilitate candidate interview process — arrange interviews, prepare candidate and client for successful interviews
- Debrief client and candidate after each interview, providing valuable post-interview feedback.
- Advise on compensation package and extend and negotiate offer on client’s behalf to gain candidate’s acceptance.
- Counsel candidate through resignation process — including handling counter offers.
- Follow through with client and candidate after placement to ensure ease of transition.
- Maintain communication with client and candidate and address any potential challenges.
- Attain client quality assurance feedback on our process.